I have written about all things literary for Book Riot, reviewed books by Asian Pacific American authors for Seattle’s community-focused nonprofit International Examiner, and have bylines with Huffington Post and Apartment Therapy.
I have also prepared copy for tech businesses, produced legal documents for a large national law firm, generated SEO-optimized blog and website content for small businesses, and created professional resumes for subject matter experts in a variety of industries.
Questions? Commissions? Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apartment Therapy, July 2021: This 30-Minute Friday Cleaning Formula Makes for a More Calming Weekend at Home
- HuffPost Personal, June 2020: My Fiancee and I Will Be the Only Queer People at Our Wedding
- Book Riot, June 2020: How To Responsibly Recycle Your Ereaders
- Book Riot, April 2020: What To Do If You CAN’T Read Right Now
- International Examiner, March 2020: Cathy Park Hong will discuss her essay collection, Minor Feelings, at Elliott Bay Book Company