I’m Sheila Loesch, a freelance Writer, Voice Over Talent, and Editor living in the greater Seattle area.
Nearly everything I do reflects my love for the written word: I craft original pieces; copy edit technical, legal, and business documents; and even perform voice over scripts aloud!
I have 8+ years experience in technical editing and completed a rigorous program to obtain a Certificate in Editing from the University of Washington in 2021. My services include:
- Business editing: Copy edit and proofread website content, marketing plans, executive summaries, loan applications, and more
- My work in action → Copy edited 1,100-word SEO blog post for a local tile business to improve their ranking in Google search results
- Business consultation: Brainstorm and edit brand development materials for new small businesses
- My work in action → Proofread 1,200-word executive summary for Seattle coffee shop start-up used in their search for financial sponsors
- Legal editing: Generate and copy edit extensive and highly complex immigration applications for a U.S. law firm
Freelance and Copywriting
I have written about all things literary for Book Riot, reviewed books by Asian Pacific American authors for Seattle’s community-focused and nonprofit International Examiner, and published a personal essay with Huffington Post.
I have also produced legal documents for a law firm, generated SEO blog content for small businesses, and created professional resumes for subject matter experts in the architecture, construction, engineering, and financial industries.
Voice Over Recordings
There’s many complicated definitions for voice over but, as simplified as possible, a voice over is any recorded audio of a person’s voice (e.g., a commercial recording but not a live radio broadcast).
I’ve got a professional home studio where I record scripts and export the completed audio files to clients quickly and hassle-free. I excel in 30 and 60 second commercials and education narration. Listen to my demo to get a clearer picture of my unique sound.
Get In Touch With Me
Now that you know what I do, send me your project proposal!
If you know that you need something—new or better content on your website, a professional business summary, or even an impeccable resume—but aren’t sure what, share that with me, too! We can work together to build you and your business the perfect materials.
Thanks for reading about me. I can’t wait to work together.